Saturday, May 12, 2012

Where are you ??


Scooby Doo was a cartoon that really likes me. I saw it in the channel "Cartoon Network" when I have cable television ... well now I have, but I don't have time for watching TV.

The serie was about a group of friends that have to resolve mystery cases in different places (all the time they travel around the country on the "Mystery Machine", the car of Fred). The main characters were: Fred, an handsome guy; Daphne, a very attractive rich girl (1313); Vilma, the brain of the group; Shaggy, the hippie and Scooby, the speaking dog. Shaggy and Scooby, was really good friends, they are easily frightened too.

The serie was one of my favorites, because they are a freaky detective team, and all his cases was paranormal (in the first impression) but has to rational explication... That made me feel happy or confident, because all the problem has an answer... you know... I used that philosophy :D

Scooby Doo is very special ... is a mix of monster, fear, travels, and friendship...all in one :D... that was more awesome than other series like Tom and Jerry, is really cool too but just fun, Scooby Doo was deeper. Also Scobby Doo has an epic scene when they try to catch the monster... when the doors open nobody knows who go out of there. (I can't found a video about this scene :/ )

I want to be Shaggy, because is a really relaxed guy, and I enjoy eating like him. Also I want a dog how my best friend :P (forever alone)

No comments:

Post a Comment