Thursday, April 26, 2012

My PSx

The console playstation is all what one little boy want in his infancy and I had one, the Playstation one (PSx). I lost all my days playing in this console... I loved my console because I wasted all my time in funniest way and I feeling like the coolest guy when I won a stage.

The PSx was a gift of my parents for christmas... and when I saw the console, I loved it!!! ... the first times when I used the PSx, I play the same game "Twisted Metal III" because I didn't have more games xD ... but I love that  game.. was the perfect mix of cars and destruction (I shoot cars until they blow up... awesome times xD). 

While I grew up, I used PSx less and less because I had many homeworks and I preferred go out with my friends ... but in the holidays of 2009 - 2010 I play in it  all these days ... was a good summer because I play Final fantasy 7 ... a very long game that I couldn't over, because my PSx die :( 


My life without Psx was rough... I didn't have reason for wake up xD ... well, no exactly... the first days was so bored!! ... but I went to my best friend's house and stay there all the day... doing nothing XD ... but was funniest than my house.
R.I.P :(

No comments:

Post a Comment