Thursday, April 19, 2012

A bit of my twisted music preferences


GRRRR!! XD
Alexisonfire is a post-hardcore band, founded in 2001. The members are George Pettit, Dallas Green, Wade Macnell, Chris Steele and Jordan Hastings.

Alexisonfire (yes.. onfire 1313 xD) is one of my favourite band. I knew them in 2008 or 2009 when a friend show me this band. The first time I said "Is just noise, and people screaming", but with the time I listen his music and really like me.

His music really like... so much people don't understand me XD (I think you neither). Well they like me because his lyrics are amazing (for me XD)... and the screams do all the rest... is a freaky mix.

"Rough hands" is my favourite song... how I say before... the lyric of this song are amazing... Is about one man that lose his girlfriend and he is very sad about that ... but He have the hope that one day he will fall in love again. Very emotive the song :P .. Don't worry, they have songs happier than "Rough hands".

In 2011, Alexisonfire split out :( ... but his music beats still in my heart xD (emotive moment).

2 comments:

  1. jajajajj grr! XDD i listened this band time ago , this is very good *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOVE Alexisonfire !!!!!!!


    it`s a lie, I don`t knwo who they are jijiji

    ReplyDelete