Thursday, April 12, 2012

My life :D

I born in 1992, at mid july. I have 19 years, and the main part of my life (infancy) I don't remmember too much xD. Then I try to tell you what I can remember :P.

I was at the school "Parque Asuncion"... was a little but loving school, there I meet my best friends (and my girlfriend... but I don't knew it in that time). Thereafter I went to high schoool (Manuel Barros Borgoño)...It  was a good time bind with a big change... because I meet new people, new friends and I started to travel in "micro", now call as transantiago ( before I don't knew what bus take). In the same time I began to go to the parties (sometimes every weekend... awesome times :D). Afterward I arrive to University to study psychology. My first year of university was interesting and tough ... but I won and I'm in my second year xD.
My sister and I

In mi house live my parents and my sister. She study  and work, my parents works in the street market and I'm the "homeless" because I don't have a job ( I'm still trying to work in something that not have prejudice against beard .. too much beard :P).

I enjoy watching movies and listening music... but usually my music doesn't like to the others :(  ... the downside I don't have much time to see movies. Also I really like see photos  and short films ... that I call as hobbie.

That is my life... is awesome for me XD

2 comments:

  1. so brilliant! ajajjaj xD NICE PCTURE AND POST!
    BYE BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend ;) nice picture, your sister is pretty :) I'll see you at the university ;)

    ReplyDelete